This Quality Policy ("Policy") demonstrates the World Nuclear Transport Institute's commitment to maintaining a quality system designed to meet the requirements of EN ISO 9001: 2015 in pursuit of WNTI Objectives.
It is the Policy of the company:
- To strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- To comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- To support the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable the WNTI objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on "risk".
WNTI Secretary General